Returns & Exchange Policies
Purchases outside of our sales periods and for any full-priced items:
If you choose that an item you ordered is not to your desire, we are more than happy to process a return or exchange. Items are eligible for return within 14 days of when the customer receives their order (which may be extended during the holiday season, or on a case-by-case basis).
Items not eligible for return:
– Any items purchased using a discount code or sale items. These are all final sales.
– any health and beauty products (lotions, balms, soaps, perfumes, etc.)
– Candles with opened packaging
– Any items missing, torn, or open packaging.
– Food and edible products
– Face masks (face coverings)
We have two options when it comes to returns for online orders
Please read these below to determine which option you would prefer.
But first, a few important things to note: Shipping costs are not refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, etc.) with the original packaging intact and any tags attached. We cannot accept returns for gift cards, apothecary, skincare, food, original artwork, prints, books, or magazines. International customers wanting to make a return may only select Option B below for the return.
2 Options for Online Order Returns
- Option A: Free Return Shipping for Store Credit. Under Option A, Ewer Mart will provide a pre-paid return shipping label to the customer for their return. The customer will accept the refund in the form of online store credit on Ewer Mart, with no exceptions. The customer must pack the returnable items securely and deliver the package to a mail carrier or leave it at a designated drop-off location.
- Option B: Return Shipping Cost Covered by Customer. Under Option B, the customer agrees to return the returnable goods for a refund to the original form of payment, but the customer is responsible for payment of shipping cost for the returnable goods. The customer must pack the returnable items securely and use a shipping service with tracking as Ewer Mart is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
If you wish to initiate a return, please click on the link of the option you would like to proceed with and follow the instructions on the form. Once finished, you will receive a confirmation email that you have completed the form. You will then be contacted by a member of our customer service team within two business days with further instructions on how to complete your return.
- For customers who want to exchange their item(s) for something else, we recommend that they request to return the item(s) using Option A. This way, the cost of shipping to return the item will be free. Once Ewer Mart receives the returned item(s) the customer will be issued an online store credit which they can apply toward purchasing the item(s) they wish to purchase.
If you see major damage to your package or any other issues with delivery, please take a picture of your package before opening it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include your order number and pictures of the damaged product and the package in which your order arrived. This will help us make sure our shipping methods are the best we can provide.
RETURNS OR CANCELED ORDERS FOR AFTERPAY CUSTOMERS
All returns for orders using Afterpay will be subject to a 6% processing fee. This fee will also apply to Afterpay orders that are canceled at the customer’s request.
RETURNS TOTALING $200+
Ewer Mart reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on returns totaling $200 or more.
RETURNS OF ITEMS USED IN PHOTOSHOOT
Ewer Mart reserves the right to refuse any return requests for items purchased for a photoshoot.
Email us at email@example.com. Ewer Mart Online Customer Service is in the office Monday – Friday, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., Pacific Standard Time. We typically respond on weekdays within 24 hours. If you contact us over the weekend or during a holiday we will contact you back on the next business day.